ITS is led by Interim CIO and Associate Provost for Strategy and Analytics Rick Burnette. The ITS executive leadership team oversees the department's main service, program, planning and administrative areas and coordinates the delivery of ITS strategic goals and priorities to ensure technology needs are met on campus.
The ITS executive leadership team is committed to supporting the mission, core values and vision of Florida State University by providing leadership to ITS in order to provide secure, reliable and innovative technology solutions.
- Lead ITS to be a better organization
- Improve ITS reputation and functions
- Define goals and priorities
- Create and drive a vision for ITS that serves FSU
- Develop and grow staff
- Provide the best service possible
- Drive efficiencies
- Deliver best practices to the IT community
- Protect university with resilient resources and processes
ITS Leadership Team
View the ITS organization chart.