Information Technology Services (ITS) is the central IT organization for Florida State University (FSU), providing IT support to a diverse community of more than 50,000 students, faculty, staff, alumni and retirees. Led by Associate Vice President and Chief Information Officer Jane Livingston, ITS is dedicated to delivering an effective, comprehensive and secure technology infrastructure.
Make IT easier for the students, faculty and staff who learn, teach, conduct research and work at Florida State University.
Partner with the FSU community to deliver world-class technology services to support the teaching, research and administrative mission of Florida State University.
Executive Leadership Team
The Executive Leadership Team is committed to supporting the mission, core values and vision of Florida State University by providing leadership to ITS in order to provide secure, reliable and innovative technology solutions.
- Lead ITS to be a better organization
- Improve ITS reputation and functions
- Define goals and priorities
- Create and drive a vision for ITS that serves FSU and its goal in a way that ITS team members can model and follow
- Develop and grow staff
- Provide the best service possible by partnering with colleagues to help achieve success
- Drive efficiencies
- Deliver best practices to the IT community
- Protect university with resilient resources and processes
Director of Change Leadership and Planning