Everyone plays a part in cybersecurity.
Gone are the days of universal passwords and set-it-and-forget-it security settings. Modern cybersecurity requires regular monitoring and constant vigilance. Every day new cyberthreats appear, and every day more people fall victim. Take an active role in protecting your identity, protecting your devices and ultimately protecting yourself. Use the training and tips on these pages to understand current threats and how to become a fortress against them.
Secure Compromised Account
Report a Phishing Email
Report a Security Incident
Required Cybersecurity Awareness Training for Employees
All university employees are required to complete FSU Basic Cybersecurity Awareness training.
To complete the required training follow the instructions below:
- Go to my.fsu.edu
- Sign in with FSUID and password
- Under myFSU Links, click Training and Development then Request Training Enrollment
- Click Search by Course Name and Search for Basic Cybersecurity
- Click View Available Sessions and Click a Session
- Under Session click the course number
- Click Continue to register for the course
- An email will be sent in 2-4 hours with the course registration information on canvas.fsu.edu. If you do not receive an email, log into Canvas and see if the course is on your dashboard