Connect with the world around you with Zoom. Zoom is an easy-to-use web conferencing solution available to all FSU students, faculty and staff. Stream your lecture, meet with your team or stay in touch with classmates. Zoom uses HD video and audio to deliver an almost-like-being-there experience. During meetings, participants can collaborate with screen sharing, whiteboarding, instant messaging and more. Use Zoom for everything from a one-on-one video chat to a web conference with up to 300 participants.
- One-click meetings | schedule and join meetings from the web portal, desktop app, Zoom mobile app or Outlook add-in
- Video streaming and recording | live stream events on social channels or record meetings to the cloud for future viewing
- Security controls | hosts can control meetings with audio, video and screen sharing settings
- Accessibility features | closed captioning, keyboard shortcuts and more
- Fun customizations | play with virtual backgrounds and touch up my appearance filters
You must be an active FSU student or employee to host a Zoom meeting, but anyone invited with a meeting link or personal meeting ID can attend your meetings.
If you already have a Zoom account registered under your FSU email, you can merge your account with an FSU account. Some accounts will be eligible for refunds.
Visit the Zoom Support Center for a list of system requirements for PC, Mac and Linux.
There is no charge for this service.
- How do I add a co-host to my Zoom meeting?
- How do I schedule a Zoom meeting?
- How do I join a Zoom meeting?
- Can I call in to a Zoom meeting?
- Why is my video/webcam not working for a Zoom meeting?
- ...and more!
For assistance with initial registration and access, contact the ITS Service Desk or report a problem.
For all other questions and help troubleshooting issues after signing in, contact Zoom.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.