Employees who work with Protected Health Information (PHI) should use Zoom for HIPAA. For more information, see our Zoom for HIPAA FAQ.
Already set up your FSU Zoom Account? Visit the Zoom Download Center and download the Zoom Client to start your meetings with the click of a button.
- Zoom Pro account offers HD video and audio for up to 300 participants
- One-click desktop and application sharing with keyboard and mouse control
- MP4 local and cloud recording and transcription
- Digital whiteboarding, virtual backgrounds and touch up my appearance filters
- Accessibility features include closed captioning and keyboard shortcuts
- Easy syncing with calendar systems (e.g., Outlook, Gmail)
Check out the Zoom Help Center and resources below for user guides, live training and additional assistance.