FSUGuest is a wi-fi network created for guests of Florida State University to provide free easy-access, public Wi-Fi to guests on FSU campuses.
- A cellphone capable of receiving a text message required at sign in | to begin using the FSUGuest Wi-Fi network you will need to enter your cellphone number and accept the terms and conditions before connecting
- Available across FSU campuses | all Florida State University campuses come equipped with the FSUGuest network
Connect on any device | FSUGuest is compatible with any of your Wi-Fi enabled devices
Guests must connect to the network and submit the guest registration form on their device. Upon registration, FSUGuest access is valid for two days.
There is no charge for this service.
This service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
FSUGuest Setup Instructions
- Select FSUGuest from the list of available networks
- If you are not automatically directed to the sign in page, navigate to fsu.edu
- Click the Guest Registration button
- Enter your cellphone number and carrier
- Click Register
- Check your cellphone for a text message
- Return to a web browser
- Enter the Username (your cellphone #) and Password (the pin # that is provided in the text message)
- Click Log In
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.