The ITS Service Desk is the first point of contact for students, faculty, staff, alumni, retirees and visitors who need IT support and services associated with ITS and University partners. The Service Desk strives to provide quick and effective responses to those in need of tech help.
- Multiple ways to contact | call, submit a support request, or chat online with the ITS Service Desk staff
- Hours of Operation | the ITS Service Desk is available when you need them Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
- Account access | FSUID, passwords, EMPLID and Duo
- Troubleshooting | email, wireless, 2FA
- Device support | virus and malware removal and device troubleshooting
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Want to learn about ITS services before contacting the Service Desk?
Check out the resources below!
ITS Service Catalog - Browse our catalog to find information on service availability, features, requirements, training, support and more!
ITS FAQs - Find answers to your questions about ITS services by searching our knowledge base!
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00AM-6:00PM ET
Looking for troubleshooting information?
The pages below provide useful tips and guides on how best to use our services or resolve common issues:
- Application Access Requests eORR
- Canvas Ticketing System
- Clear Cache and Cookies
- Delegated Access
- Directory Assistance
- Email Accounts
- FSUID Account Management
- FSU Campus Wi-Fi
- Gaming Device Registration
- Network Information and FAQs
- Residence Hall Cable TV and Internet
- Student Computing Support
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)
If instructed by a Service Desk technician, visit our online support portal for remote desktop assistance.