Did you know you can access university software without ever stepping foot on campus? Florida State University's virtual computer lab—myFSUVLab—makes it easy to use university software … anytime, anywhere. Use myFSUVLab for quick access to specialty software, such as SPSS or MATLAB, at home or on the go from any computer, tablet or mobile device. And save yourself a trip to campus.
- 24/7 access | online availability via any web browser with your FSUID and password
- 30+ programs | access more than 30 specialty programs and apps
- Mac and PC compatible | runs on any Windows, Mac or mobile device
- Downloadable files | easy to save, print or transfer files between myFSUVLab and your device
- Cost savings | avoid purchasing expensive specialty software
The following software is available with myFSUVLab:
- Access 2019
- Excel 2019
- PowerPoint 2019
- Word 2019
- Maple 2021
- MATLAB R2021a
- SCILAB 6.0
Statistics & Data Analysis
- IBM SPSS Amos 27
- IBM SPSS Statistics 27
- IRTPRO 4.2
- JMP Pro 12
- Minitab 19
- NVivo 12
- R Statistical Computing 4.1.0
- RStudio 1.4.1717
- SAS 9.4
- STATA SE 17
- STATA BE 17
- Microsoft Visual Studio Pro 2019
- Labview 2018
- Adobe Reader DC
- Adobe Digital Editions 45
- Lab View 2018
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop
You must be connected to the Internet to access myFSUVlab via your web browser.
There is no charge for this service
This service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.