DocuSign is a cloud-based electronic signature service that allows users to easily send, sign and store documents, contracts and other agreements in a secure, online location. Access DocuSign from your desk or on the go to track exactly where documents are in the approval process and receive notices when documents have moved on to the next round of approval. With DocuSign, the entire approval process can be managed electronically, saving lots of time and paper.
- Mobile access | access documents from desktop or mobile devices
- Signature trail | receive an audit trail of signatures to track who is interacting with your document
- Custom data fields | capture signatures, initials, email, date signed and more with both standard and custom data fields
- Multiple file formats | upload numerous document types, including PDFs and spreadsheets
- Internal and external contacts | send documents to any email address inside or outside of FSU
DocuSign eSignature is encouraging all customers using the original bulk send feature (v1) to begin their transition to the enhanced bulk send for multiple recipients (v2). Bulk send v2 offers many great improvements and we will be deprecating v1 starting in August 31, 2021 with end of life scheduled for February 28, 2022.
Here is a link to more information.
There is no charge for this service.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.