DocuSign is a cloud-based electronic signature service that allows users to easily send, sign and store documents, contracts and other agreements in a secure, online location. Access DocuSign from your desk or on the go to track exactly where documents are in the approval process and receive notices when documents have moved on to the next round of approval. With DocuSign, the entire approval process can be managed electronically, saving lots of time and paper.
- Mobile access | access documents from desktop or mobile devices
- Signature trail | receive an audit trail of signatures to track who is interacting with your document
- Custom data fields | capture signatures, initials, email, date signed and more with both standard and custom data fields
- Multiple file formats | upload numerous document types, including PDFs and spreadsheets
- Internal and external contacts | send documents to any email address inside or outside of FSU
There is no charge for this service.
Visit the DocuSign website to browse support articles or register for a free "DocuSign Signing and Sending" training session.
- How do I get support for DocuSign?
- How do I share my envelope with other users in DocuSign?
- Can I use the DocuSign add-on for Microsoft Office?
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.