Check your inbox. Student email is a free, cloud-based service available to all FSU students. Through your Microsoft 365 Outlook student email account, you have access to email, calendars, contacts and tasks—everything you need to stay in touch and on task. Outlook integrates with other Microsoft applications to let you share attachments from OneDrive, jump to LinkedIn profiles and more. And, you can access your email from anywhere with desktop, web and mobile apps. Check your account regularly for important university announcements about everything from classes to closures.
- 50GB mailbox | use your cloud-based email to take advantage of special features such as flagged messages and @mentions
- Digital calendar | plan out your week and share your calendar with friends, classmates and professors
- Global Address List (GAL) | search for and contact anyone in the FSU system
- Mobile access | use the Outlook web app or mobile app to sync messages and access your email anywhere
Requirements and guidelines for university email accounts can be found in the FSU Electronic Mail Policy.
There is no charge for this service.
Mail Client, Mobile Devices, Supported Web Browsers:
- Email Accounts
- Account Management
- FSU Email Policy
- How do I set up my student email on the Outlook mobile app?
- What do I need to do if I'm not seeing all of my emails?
- Does my student email offer junk mail filtering spam and phishing protection?
- Who is eligible for a student email account?
- How long do I have access to a student email account?
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.