Online surveys, powered by Qualtrics, help you build, distribute and analyze surveys in a matter of minutes. This tool can be used for everything from simple program evaluations or satisfaction surveys to complex academic research. The easy-to-use software includes libraries of questions to get you started, and you can fully customize the look and feel of any survey. Survey results can be exported quickly in a number of formats, and the software makes it easy to collaborate with others.
build surveys in minutes with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
100+ Question Types
customize your survey with standard and specialty questions and embed media within surveys
export your data directly to analysis tools like Excel or SPSS
university-branded templates create professional-looking surveys
Before creating a survey, it is important that you understand the significance of using this tool and the serious nature of collecting data under the auspices of Florida State University. By logging in to Qualtrics, you are agreeing to the terms of FSU's Information Security Policy and Administration of Surveys to Students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni policies, and you have read and understand the need for compliance with FSU's Human Subjects Committee policies.
- Sign in using your FSUID and password
- Learning the Survey Platform
- Qualtrics Support On-demand Training
- Qualtrics Support
Your FSU Qualtrics account is created upon your first sign-in. To create an account within the FSU Qualtrics brand:
- Navigate to fsu.qualtrics.com
- Sign in with your FSUID username and password
- If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted with two options. Select No, I don't have a preexisting account here to generate your FSU Qualtrics account.
- If you have a personal Qualtrics account or one provided to you by another institution or organization, and need to have it or surveys/projects associated with it merged into your FSU Qualtrics account, please see the options available to you in the Qualtrics User Moves support article.
- Sign in with SSO
- Enter FSU as the Organization ID
- Sign in with FSUID and password