Need to connect an application to the FSU network? Authentication and identity management controls access between FSU servers and databases and third-party applications. Access can be set up for external applications or for internal applications that need to communicate with each other. ITS opens traffic on a specific range of ports and limits the IP addresses that can access specific FSU resources. This allows data to pass back and forth between FSU servers and third-party apps, but ensures only the users and applications that need to access FSU systems can get through. Identity management is a secure way for applications to communicate with the FSU network.
- System-to-system | supports connections between third-party applications and FSU network
- Internal and external | Access control lists (ACLs) and firewalls provide security for internal and external users and applications
- Secure communications | securely transmit information between FSU and third-party apps
- Limited access | make access as narrow as needed by restricting ports
- Customized solutions | established technologies can be used in different combinations to meet departmental needs
There is no charge for this service.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.