FSU departments can request a special security profile, also known as a Virtual Private network (VPN), be created for their users to limit access to campus resources. Access to this departmental VPN must be approved by the owner of that specific profile.
- Controlled access | control who can access certain resources on the VPN to departmental users or a specific users list
- Personalized settings | set-up the departmental VPN to the specifications that fit your departmental needs and specifications
- Connect anywhere | be able to connect into your FSU resources no matter where you are with the departmental VPN
- Login with FSU credentials | login and access your FSU resources just like you would any other FSU system with your FUSID and password
There is no charge for this service.
Request departmental/group-specific VPN groups with the following information in the case:
- Justification for dedicated VPN group
- Group Contact (Unit IT Manager Required)
- Group or Profile Name Preferred
- Department/College domain name
- Specify If more than one in same unit (e.g. ITS-CASS, ITS-DVR, etc.)
- How many concurrent users expected
- Network Resources (IP, Proto, Port) to be accessible to the VPN group
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.