Online surveys, powered by Qualtrics, help you build, distribute and analyze surveys in a matter of minutes. This tool can be used for everything from simple program evaluations or satisfaction surveys to complex academic research. The easy-to-use software includes libraries of questions to get you started, and you can fully customize the look and feel of any survey. Survey results can be exported quickly in a number of formats, and the software makes it easy to collaborate with others.
- Drag-and-drop | build surveys in minutes with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- 100+ question types | customize your survey with standard and specialty questions and embed media within surveys
- Downloadable data | export your data directly to analysis tools like Excel or SPSS
- Automated communications | auto-send reminder and thank you messages
- FSU templates | university-branded templates create professional-looking surveys
Before creating a survey, it is important that you understand the significance of using this tool and the serious nature of collecting data under the auspices of Florida State University. By logging in to Qualtrics, you are agreeing to the terms of FSU's Information Security Policy and Administration of Surveys to Students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni policies, and you have read and understand the need for compliance with FSU's Human Subjects Committee policies.
There is no charge for this service.
This service is funded, in part, by the Student Technology Fee.
- How do I contact Qualtrics Support directly?
- How do I create or sign in to my FSU Qualtrics account?
An entire library of articles, manuals and troubleshooting tools are available through the Qualtrics Academic Support Portal.
For assistance with survey transfers or signing in to FSU Qualtrics, please report a problem.
For all other questions or issues, contact Qualtrics support directly at www.qualtrics.com/support-center.
- Select Sign in with SSO
- Enter FSU as the Organization ID and select Continue
- Sign in with your FSUID and password
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.