Trouble connecting to Wi-Fi? Have a payroll question? Need a copier? The FSU Service Center, powered by Salesforce Service Cloud, is a customer support system that makes it easy to get (and give) help with general university questions, tech troubles and more. Use the system to submit a case or search the knowledge base for hundreds of self-help articles for quick, DIY troubleshooting. University departments can use the customer relationship management (CRM) features to provide support and collaborate with other departments to offer a personalized customer experience.
- User-friendly design | intuitive webform with pre-populated fields and simplified dropdown menus
- Email chat | simply reply to case emails to chat with the agent working a case
- Knowledge base | search hundreds of articles for self-service troubleshooting
- Mobile-first | sleek, responsive design adjusts to different devices and screen sizes
- Agent dashboard | efficient way to manage cases, view metrics and collaborate between agents
There is no charge for this service.
Agent Case Management Training
Case Management Quick Guides
- Case Management Overview
- Collaborating Internally on Cases
- Collaborating with Consumer
- Creating a Personalized List View
- Creating and Working a Case
- Customizing a Report
- How to View Cases
- Parent Child Cases
- Secure Cases
New to the myFSU Service Center? You can become more familiar by watching the introductory videos to give you a general understanding of the overall features and functions.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.