Get on the fast track to tech help. The ITProPass allows qualified FSU IT professionals to bypass ITS Service Desk basic troubleshooting procedures as you work on resolving technology problems. The ITProPass also grants IT professionals access to the ITS Service Desk troubleshooting knowledge base for self-help resources. The ITProPass helps resolve technical issues faster and brings the FSU IT community closer together.
- Expedited tech help | routes IT professionals directly to the service provider who can help
- Knowledge base | access the ITS Service Desk knowledge base of advanced troubleshooting and tech help articles to resolve problems on your own
- Quicker problem resolution | bypass tier one support and skip initial intake procedures
- VIP access | enjoy exclusive access to ITS troubleshooting documentation and direct contact with ITS service providers
- Continual updates | the ITS Service Desk knowledge base is continually updated, and training is provided when needed
To gain access to the ITProPass users must be IT professionals with an IT support background related to their job duties.
- How do I request access to ITProPass?
- ITProPass - How do I access articles and documentation?
- Service Desk Procedure - ITProPass: Active Directory
- Service Desk Procedure - ITProPass: Departmental Networking Matrix
- Service Desk Procedure - ITProPass: SharePoint Collaboration Service
- Service Desk Procedure - ITProPass: Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Software Management Service
- Service Desk Procedure - ITProPass: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Service Desk Procedure - ITProPass: ITS Software Licensing & Services