Brand Resources & Downloads
Need to make sure you are incorporating the graphic elements described in the brand guidelines before submitting for brand review? Make sure to access the tool kit below for help or contact the Creative Services department for assistance.
Other FSU Webmaster links:
- Join our email lists.
- Web Content Management System (WCMS)
- Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) Tips
- w3 Schools
- University of Minnesota Duluth - Web Design References
- Training and Tutorials
- Removing URLs from the web
Accessibility & Validation:
- Siteimprove offered by FSU ITS
- Siteimprove Accessibility Checker for Chrome (plugin)
- Test color contrast
- Tenon Accessibility Checker
- W3C Markup Validation Service
- W3C Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools: Overview
- Accessibility for Higher Ed
- Chrome Lighthouse - Chrome plugin web tool - accessibility and performance checker
Widgets and Goodies:
- Example of a Twitter Widget on Drupal
- Google Analytics and Campaigns
** Florida State University is not responsible to loss of data or any harm due to use of link listed on this page. They are provided as references.
FSU WCMS (DRUPAL)
- Drupal meets accessibility guidelines.
If anyone needs help with accessibility problems, they can contact email@example.com. Problems are generally limited to content-owner input, like missing alt tags.
- FSU WCMS updates: https://lists.fsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/fsucms