No more fumbling with flash drives or trying to remember where you saved a file. OneDrive for Business, a cloud storage and file sharing service from Microsoft, keeps all your files in one secure, access-it-anywhere location. OneDrive is the perfect location to store personal files, such as business documents, presentations and coursework. With OneDrive for Business, you can save your files to the cloud and sync them across devices so you can access them anytime and anywhere, both online and offline.
- Cloud storage | 5TB of encrypted cloud storage space
- Seamless collaboration | work on documents in real-time with others at FSU
- Version control | recall earlier versions of documents as needed
- Reliable backups | files are backed up to FSU servers to easily recover from accidental deletes or malicious attacks
- Mobile access | install the OneDrive app for easy mobile access
There is no charge for this service.
- OneDrive for Business Tutorials
- OneDrive for Business Essential Training (LinkedIn Learning)
- OneDrive for Business data use guidelines
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.