You’ve got mail. And so much more. Employee email is a cloud-based messaging and collaboration service available to all FSU employees and select courtesy appointees. Through your Microsoft 365 Outlook employee email account, you have access to email, calendars, contacts and tasks—everything you need to stay in touch and on task. Outlook integrates with other Microsoft applications to let you share attachments from OneDrive, send SharePoint links and more. And, you can access your email from anywhere with desktop, web and mobile apps. Use this account to conduct official university business.
- 100GB mailbox | use your massive mailbox and available distribution lists, group mailboxes and @mentions to encourage collaboration
- Shared calendars | organize your work week, share your schedule with coworkers and see when conference rooms are free
- Global Address List (GAL) | search for and contact anyone in the FSU system
- Mobile access | use the Outlook web app or mobile app to sync messages and access your email anywhere
- Enterprise-grade security | advanced email protection services help prevent spam and phishing
Email Message Limits
- Messages received | 3,600 messages/hour
- Recipient rate | 10,000 recipients/day
- Recipients | 500 recipients
- Message rate | 30 messages/minute
Requirements and guidelines for university email accounts can be found in the FSU Electronic Mail Policy.
There is no charge for this service.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.