(Four Winds Interactive – FWI Cloud)
Digital signage enables FSU departments to share information about everything from upcoming events to university emergency notifications with targeted audiences across campus. Wall-mounted LED screens, controlled by a small computing device, can be installed in campus buildings and public spaces. Departments can independently manage their digital signs and customize content through a single console, then choose to display the content on one or more displays. Digital signage, powered by Four Winds Interactive, offers a variety of uses, including video walls, interactive kiosks, department directories and more.
departments can independently manage signs and content through one console
decide when and where your ads will display with scheduling and playback controls
pre-built templates produce stunning digital ads with no graphic design experience
provides unified branding for digital signage across FSU
Content Player License
- $600 per device annually
- $126 per user annually
- Routine day-to-day management of digital signs in a distributed environment
- Can deploy content to signs
- Can control sign schedules
- Can move content from one player to another
- Can only manage signs with the web version of Content Manager (CMWeb)
- Can provision and de-provision players
- CANNOT manage user access or create templates
- $1000 per user annually
- Used for advanced management needs of digital signs
- Assigned to individuals whose departments routinely develop customized signs
- Can manage signs with both the CMWeb and Content Manager Desktop (CMD) application
- Can manage access and design\add templates
- Like a Contributor, can take care of day-to-day tasks
Request this service with the following information:
The requesting unit's:
- Unit name
- Contact name
- Contact number
- Contact email
Licensing count and type.
Requesting department's budget number.
Requesting department's fund code.
Requesting department's chart fields.
Content Media Player – this can be sourced internally or through FWI
- Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) and Mac OS devices
- Ethernet connection
- Joined to the FSU Active Directory
Digital Signage Display Device (touchscreen and non-touchscreen)