Teaching in a different venue than a classroom? Audio and video equipment is available for use for FSU faculty and Instructors who require the items for instruction outside the classroom.
- Blu-ray Player | need to show a movie or documentary on DVD? No problem, just request a Blu-ray player for your classroom
- VCR Player | want to show an old school VHS tape? ITS has you covered, just request a VCR player for your classroom within the FSU Service Center
- PA system – wireless | utilize a wireless PA system in any FSU classroom when needed, submit a support request in the FSU Service Center
- Portable lectern | are you the kind of professor that feels strong and confident behind a lectern, but your classroom doesn’t have one? Submit a support request for one in the FSU Service Center
- Projector – LCD | LCD projectors are available for select classrooms, to utilize this service submit a support request in the FSU service Center
- Projector Screen | projector screens are available for select classrooms, to utilize this service submit a support request in the FSU service Center
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For help in any ITS TEC classroom report an issue, send email to email@example.com, call 850-644-2811, or walk into HCB M103, MCH 311, or WMS 115 for personal help.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.