Working on a research project? Sorting through loads of data? NVivo is a qualitative and mixed-methods data analysis software that helps make sense of complex research projects. The software is used by academics and professional researchers worldwide to explore patterns and identify trends in data. Import data from virtually any source and uncover insights and connections that aren’t possible manually. Whether it’s finishing your thesis or publishing your tenth research paper, NVivo can help.
- Industry-standard | leading tool for qualitative and mixed-methods data analysis
- Data imports | analyze text, audio, video, emails, images, spreadsheets, surveys, web content and social media
- Easy integration | share data with FSU research tools, such as Qualtrics and SPSS
- Data visualization | mind maps, word clouds, comparison diagrams and more
- Year-long access | each NVivo license is good for one academic year and can be reactivated as needed each fall on or after August 1
Visit the NVivo website for a list of system requirements.
There is no additional charge, this service is funded by the Student Technology Fee.
Each download is good for one academic year and can be reactivated as needed each fall on or after August 1.
Follow the instructions below to access this service:
- Go to the ITS Software Store:
- Select the type of order
- Individuals installing the software on a personal computer, select Personal Order
- University employees installing the software on an FSU lab or shared computer, select One-Time Departmental Order
- Sign in with FSUID and password
- Enter NVivo in the product search bar
- Select Windows or Mac
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Check Out
- Click Download
- Select the 32-bit or 64-bit download
- Follow the pop-up prompts to download the software
For assistance installing or troubleshooting NVivo, users are encouraged to use the sites and documentation found under Training, Guides and FAQs above and to contact NVivo Support directly at: http://www.qsrinternational.com/nvivo/contact-us/customer-support
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.