Digital signage enables FSU departments to share information about everything from upcoming events to university emergency notifications with targeted audiences across campus. Wall-mounted LED screens, controlled by a small computing device, can be installed in campus buildings and public spaces. Departments can independently manage their digital signs and customize content through a single console, then choose to display the content on one or more displays. Digital signage, powered by Four Winds Interactive, offers a variety of uses, including video walls, interactive kiosks, department directories and more.
- Single console | departments can independently manage signs and content through one console
- Scheduling | decide when and where your ads will display with scheduling and playback controls
- Ad templates | pre-built templates produce stunning digital ads with no graphic design experience
- Mobile app | update signs on the fly from the mobile device app
- FSU-branded | provides unified branding for digital signage across FSU
- Content Media Player – this can be sourced internally or through FWI
- Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) and Mac OS devices
- Ethernet connection
- Joined to the FSU Active Directory
- Digital Signage Display Device (touchscreen and non-touchscreen)
- Content Player License
- $600 per device annually
- Contributor License
- $126 per user annually
- Routine day-to-day management of digital signs in a distributed environment
- Can deploy content to signs
- Can control sign schedules
- Can move content from one player to another
- Can only manage signs with the web version of Content Manager (CMWeb)
- Can provision and de-provision players
- CANNOT manage user access or create templates
- Author License
- $1000 per user annually
- Used for advanced management needs of digital signs
- Assigned to individuals whose departments routinely develop customized signs
- Can manage signs with both the CMWeb and Content Manager Desktop (CMD) application
- Can manage access and design\add templates
- Like a Contributor, can take care of day-to-day tasks
To request this service please include the following details of request:
- The requesting units:
- Unit name
- Contact name
- Contact number
- Contact email
- Licensing count and type.
- Requesting departments budget number.
- Requesting departments fund code.
- Requesting departments chart fields.