What would you like to learn today? Whether you want to brush up on Excel, improve your presentation skills, learn how to use Photoshop or become a networking whiz, LinkedIn Learning can help you get there. The online learning site offers thousands of online videos taught by industry experts. The instructor-led courses range from beginner to advanced and cover a vast array of business, software and creative skills—from professional certificates to personal hobbies. So take advantage of your unlimited access and learn something new today.
- 13,000+ courses | thousands of courses available with new content added weekly
- Learning paths | explore in-demand skills with curated playlists for programming, graphic design, business management and more
- Custom collections | create and share custom collections of courses for employee professional development
- Mobile app | complete courses on the go or download videos for offline viewing
- Certificates of Completion | earn certificates for completing courses and post them online to highlight learning accomplishments
You must be an active FSU students and employees to use LinkedIn Learning.
See the LinkedIn Learning website for a list of system requirements.
There is no charge for this service.
This service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For all other questions and help troubleshooting issues after you sign in, contact LinkedIn Learning Customer Support at:
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.