Computer issues? Don't stress. Whether it’s a lost document, sluggish system or particularly nasty virus, Student Computing Support can help. Student Computing Support is an on-campus software support service offering quick, affordable computer repairs to students. Students can bring personal computers and tablets to our team of technicians for a free consultation. After the technician performs diagnostics to determine what’s wrong, ITS offers a variety of essential fixes including data backup, virus removal and operating system reload, all at a fraction of retail cost.
- On-campus support | convenient walk in and drop off location located at 644 W Call Street
- Free consultations | talk with a technician and receive a diagnostics report for no cost
- Student pricing | exclusive value-added rate of $15/hour and established costs for services
- Appointments available | schedule an appointment for a free consultation
- Student Tech Fee | this service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee
|Service||Cost (Student Pricing)|
|Operating system reload||$60|
*A diagnostic fee may be charged if we determine the cause of your problem but you choose not to have it repaired.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Support is available by appointment only. Schedule an appointment for a free consultation or call the ITS Service Desk at 850-644-HELP.
Walk-in support is available:
Monday-Friday | 8AM-4:30PM
Shaw Building | 644 W Call Street (Map)