Computer issues? Don't stress. Whether it’s a lost document, sluggish system or particularly nasty virus, Student Computing Support can help. Student Computing Support is an on-campus software support service offering quick, affordable computer repairs to students. Students can bring personal computers and tablets to our team of technicians for a free consultation. After the technician performs diagnostics to determine what’s wrong, ITS offers a variety of essential fixes including data backup, virus removal and operating system reload, all at a fraction of retail cost.
- On-campus support | convenient walk in and drop off location located at 644 W Call Street
- Free consultations | talk with a technician and receive a diagnostics report for no cost
- Student pricing | exclusive value-added rate of $15/hour and established costs for services
- Appointments available | schedule an appointment for a free consultation
- Student Tech Fee | this service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee
|Service||Cost (Student Pricing)|
|Operating system reload||$60|
*A diagnostic fee may be charged if we determine the cause of your problem but you choose not to have it repaired.