“I love scouring hundreds of webpages looking for broken links.” Said no one ever. Enter Siteimprove, a tool that crawls university websites and checks for common errors—such as accessibility issues, broken links and spelling errors. Siteimprove then flags issues and inconsistencies and provides recommendations for how to fix them. Easy-to-interpret reports break down exactly what code needs to be fixed to improve site accessibility, optimize search engine discovery and ultimately enhance the quality of your website.
- Automated scans | identify accessibility issues, broken links, spelling errors and more
- Site dashboard | highlights errors and presents recommended fixes
- Drupal integration | integrates directly with university WCMS for easy editing
- Metrics | performance metrics and industry benchmarks gauge overall website health
- Track progress | use historical graphs to track and report progress
Site must be owned and managed by an FSU unit.
There is no charge for this service.
- For access to detailed reports from your dashboard.
- Getting Started
- Webinar - Accessibility Top 10 & NextGen Overview with Siteimprove (4/15/2021)
Request Access or Report a Problem with the following information:
- Category: IT Support Services
- Specialty Type: Web Services
- Detail: Siteimprove Request
- Additional Details: Include the website URL and name(s) and email(s) of FSU employees who will be using Siteimprove