Customer relationship management (CRM) helps track and manage interactions with customers. Whether charting student matriculation or coordinating employee training, CRM can digitize your workflow and help walk your community through your process, whatever it may be. The CRM provides an easy user interface and workflow that is configured to meet the needs of your department. The CRM integrates with FSU systems and applications for a 360-degree view of individuals and their touchpoints. This gives teams a shared view of every individual and opens opportunities to collaborate with other departments to offer an enhanced, personalized and seamless customer experience. Common CRM applications include recruiting, student success and advancement initiatives, and ITS can share numerous use cases to help you visualize how you might use and benefit from this service.
- Personalized outreach | track and manage interactions with your constituents
- Increased collaboration | university-wide insights highlight opportunities for partnerships
- Actionable insights | comprehensive snapshot of each customer and emerging trends
- Custom dashboards | configure dashboards to display metrics and charts relevant to your role
- Mobile-First | responsive design adjusts to different devices and screen sizes
Request a consultation for more information and a detailed cost breakdown.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
This service is protected by 2FA.
Duo Mobile app
Google Play | Apple App Store
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.