Case management is used by departments across campus to provide support to customers. The systems allow departments to receive service requests or troubleshoot problems. Departments can then route requests to the correct group or person, collaborate with agents and talk with the customer to solve their need. Features include a mobile-friendly platform, live chat and integration with the ITS call center. Several case management solutions are available, including the university-wide myFSU Service Center. Or ITS can set up custom case management solutions tailored to department needs and complete with public-facing “communities” for customers to receive targeted and effective support.
- Multi-channel | receive customer conversations via email, phone, social and live chat
- Custom forms | create web-to-case forms to quickly convert customer requests into cases
- Live chat | troubleshoot in real time with customers and fellow agents using the in-app live chat
- Agent dashboard | efficient way to manage cases, track history, view metrics and collaborate between agents
- Customizable | create a private community with a custom workflow and approval process to tailor support for your department
Request a consultation for more information and a detailed cost breakdown.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.