Sometimes you just need to talk things out. OpenVoice is a telephone conference solution that lets you quickly set up conference calls. Chat with a few team members or get a crowd on the line. OpenVoice gives you the freedom to schedule calls anytime, anywhere, for up to 500 participants. Lines are toll-free and ideal for everything from small, spur-of-the-moment discussions to large-scale, formal meetings.
- Fast scheduling | schedule calls for up to 500 people with the Outlook or Google add-in or OpenVoice mobile app
- Free call recording | save calls as MP3s for easy storage and playback
- Global access | toll-free calls can be joined from 50+ countries
- Call controls | use the online web controls or your phone touchpad to mute participants, take roll call and more
- Six-way conferencing | add up to five people to an existing call for an impromptu conference (available on VoIP phones)
For additional conference calling instructions or options, refer to the manual or guide for your phone on our Equipment Pricing page.
Access to the call requires the use of host and participant passcodes, which are assigned when the account is created.
*NOTE: A unique FSU issued email address is required to create the LogMeIn OpenVoice account.
There is no charge for this service.