SharePoint Online is a web-based, mobile-friendly collaboration tool that makes it easy to create sites and share information with colleagues inside or outside of FSU. Cloud-based intranets create a hub where everyone can come together to get work done, making SharePoint Online an ideal solution for team or project collaboration. As part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite, SharePoint Online integrates with other Office 365 apps, making it easy to store shared documents and collaborate with team members from anywhere—in the office, at home or on the go.
- Centralized repository | use drag-and-drop document libraries to store and share files, lists, calendars and other data
- Communication tools | keep team members informed and on track with discussion boards, blogs and wikis
- Controlled access and permissions | regulate who can view and edit documents
- Search | use contextual search to easily find content based on relevance and relationships
- Anywhere access | access SharePoint Online from any device with an internet connection
There is no charge for this service.
- Microsoft SharePoint User Guide
- Microsoft SharePoint Admin Guide
- Microsoft SharePoint Documentation
- SharePoint Online Responsibility Chart
- SharePoint Online Data Use Guidelines
- How do I change site ownership in Sharepoint?
- How do I request a SharePoint Site Collection or Site?
- How long are items retained in the SharePoint Online recycle bin?
- What are SharePoint Site Collections and Sites?
- What types of information can be stored on SharePoint Online (FERPA, HIPAA, GLBA, etc.)
- How can I switch between classic and modern views in SharePoint?
- ...and more!
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.