Do you have a web application you want people to access using single sign-on, like myFSU Portal or Zoom? CAS can help. With single sign-on, you only have to remember one username and password. Simply sign in with your FSUID and password in one web application and access a multitude of web services available to FSU. Available by request for departmental applications, single sign-on controls access to web applications like Canvas, myFSU Student Central, Concur and many other university web resources. Think of it as your own master key.
- Enterprise access | allows users to sign in once and access multiple FSU applications
- Convenient | reduces password fatigue and need to remember multiple logins
- Secure access | authenticated access to FSU systems, sites and third-party applications
- Efficient | quick transitions between web applications
- Multiple protocols | supports SAML 2 and CAS 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 protocols
Web applications must support TLS version 1.2, and either SAML2 or the CAS protocol with a CAS client.
There is no charge for this service.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.