myFSU Business Intelligence (BI) is the go-to resource for advanced reporting and analysis of university data. The web-based analytics tool deep dives into the university’s student and administrative systems—including Student Central, myFSU Financials, myFSU Human Resources and Division of Student Affairs system reports—and pulls information into interactive reports to help you visualize the data. Reports can be viewed online or downloaded and shared with anyone. And when you’re ready to do it again, a customized dashboard provides quick access to favorite reports and frequently viewed data.
- Dashboards | prepare custom dashboards of often-viewed data and reports
- Self-service reporting | users have the independence to access and run necessary reports
- Downloadable reports | share data as needed to highlight important insights and trends
- Job aids | training resources available for accessing and deciphering system reports
- Legacy information | request access to Legacy student information on the Online Access Forms webpage
There is no charge for this service.
- To obtain access to myFSU BI Reporting submit an Online Role Request.
- Current users can access the system by clicking the BI icon within the myFSU portal or navigate to https://reporting.omni.fsu.edu/analytics
Questions regarding data delivered through these systems should be addressed by the respective central offices.
- For reporting data about students, contact the Office of the University Registrar (850-644-1050)
- For reporting data about faculty or staff, contact Human Resources (850-644-6034)
- For financial data, contact the Controller's Office (850-644-5482)
- For official university data and statistics, contact the Office of Institutional Research (850-644-4203)
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.