myFSU Portal serves as a personal gateway to the links, tools and resources you need to be successful at Florida State University. As a student, you have quick access to your courses and finances, where you can manage everything from financial aid to adding and dropping classes. Meanwhile, faculty and staff members are provided with snapshots of their timesheet, paycheck and benefits information, with additional links to resources for advising, teaching or administrative functions. From this central location, everyone can manage their FSU account and use the quick links to jump to frequently used websites and apps.
- Quick access | buttons, callouts and deep links to frequently used university resources
- Customized content | snapshot views of personalized information
- Targeted messaging | pop-ups and task lists serve as important reminders
- Breaking news | front page view of university news headlines and upcoming events
- Mobile-friendly | easy access on any mobile devices
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
This service is protected by 2FA.
Duo Mobile app
Google Play | Apple App Store
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.