Your FSUID is your username for signing in and accessing many Florida State University systems and resources, including myFSU Portal, Canvas, OMNI and Wi-Fi. FSUIDs are issued to all prospective students, student applicants, students, faculty, staff and some FSU guests and vendors. You will use this username nearly every day during your time as a Nole.
- Unique identifier | distinct ID assigned to each member of the FSU Community
- Single sign-on | enables single sign-on access to many FSU systems and services
- Lifelong ID | your FSUID stays with you as you progress through your FSU journey as a student and/or employee
- Account info | myFSU Portal provides a central place for managing your FSUID account info and accessing associated information and resources
- Guest accounts | available to FSU guests and vendors for temporary access
Use the links below to manage your FSUID account or access important account information.
Look up my FSUID
Forgot your FSUID? Use the FSUID lookup tool
Find my EMPLID
Find information on how to obtain your EMPLID
View my account info
Sign in to find additional account information, including your EMPLID and contact info
Sign in help
Get assistance for trouble signing in to FSU systems
*It may take up to 24 hours for your FSUID account to be updated in all systems.
There is no charge for this service.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.