2-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. It requires you to verify your identity twice—once with your password and once with your mobile device—before you can access sensitive information within FSU systems. This extra step of making sure you are who you say you are helps secure your account and keep your personal information where it belongs—with you.
- Account security | extra security check keeps your personal info out of the hands of criminals
- Quick and easy | verifying your identity with 2FA takes only seconds
- Mobile app | one-tap authentication using the Duo Mobile app, which works without internet or cell service
- Easy account management | add new devices and manage existing devices through myFSU Portal
- Trusted devices | set personal devices to bypass 2FA for up to 30 days
To use two-factor authentication, you must register one or more of the following devices (we recommend at least two):
- Hardware token
There is no charge for this service.
- How do I set up two-factor authentication (2FA)?
- How do I add a device to 2FA and activate the Duo Mobile app?
- Why should I use the Duo Mobile app?
- How do I use the Duo Mobile app?
- How do I make Duo remember my device or browser?
- How do I complete the two-factor authentication (2FA) process?
- ...and more!