Discover what’s happening on campus with Florida State University’s interactive events calendar. The calendar brings hundreds of university events together in one place. You can browse upcoming events and quickly make plans with friends. The calendar—which includes filters for each unit—offers loads of customization and interactive features, making it easy to keep up with university events, whatever your interests are.
see what’s trending on campus right now and who’s attending
share events to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and invite friends
RSVP, review ticket prices and find nearby parking
sign in to set up event reminders and add events to your personal calendar
Request a Calendar and Make a Widget
With the university events calendar, you can spotlight not-to-be-missed events, track RSVPs, export events to social media and much more. All we need to do is create a filter, which lets you add events to the university calendar and display those same events on your unit’s website and other locations. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Sign in to the university calendar to authenticate and take full advantage of all the calendar’s features:
- Go to http://calendar.fsu.edu
- Click the LOG IN link beneath the banner image
- Sign in with your FSUID and password
2. Request a filter by having an FSU employee at the director level or higher submit a support request. Include the calendar name and name(s) and FSUID(s) of FSU employees who will serve as editors for the calendar.
3. Create a widget, using the following guides, to display a list of events from the university calendar on your unit’s website: