Eduroam, also known as education roaming, is a secure, world-wide roaming access service created with the research and education community in mind. Eduroam provides free, secure Wi-Fi access at participating universities. Available for FSU students, faculty and staff while traveling or to campus guests visiting FSU.
- Single sign on | minimize the amount of time you sign into the Eduroam network with easy single sign on
- Secure connection | Eduroam offers a fully supported secure Wi-Fi network to keep you and your information safe while connected
- Connect on any of your devices | pick any device to utilize Eduroam’s secure network
- Available at FSU campuses | all Florida State University campuses are equipped with the secure Eduroam Wi-Fi network
- FSUID and Password | to sign in and utilize the Eduroam network all you need is your FSUID and password as your credentials
Any FSU student, faculty or staff member can log in to the Eduroam network when visiting any participating institution, but not at FSU. Visitors to FSU who have credentials from any other participating institution can use Eduroam while at FSU.
Any FSU visitor can use ANYROAM at any participating institution, including FSU, by registering for a free account at the ANYROAM Website. What is ANYROAM and how can it help me?
There is no charge for this service.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.