SPSS is one of the world’s leading statistical packages for in-depth research. With SPSS, you can manage the entire statistical analysis process—from data collection to analysis to reporting—allowing you to make better decisions and improve performance. This powerful software package helps you handle highly complex data manipulation and analysis with a simple, drag-and-drop interface and user-friendly instructions.
- Advanced statistical analysis | hypothesis testing, geospatial analysis, predictive analytics, text analysis and more
- Comprehensive toolkit | tools to run descriptive statistics, regression and more
- Graphical presentation | display data in plots, frequencies, charts, lists and decision trees
- Integration | open-source integration and a vast library of machine learning algorithms
- Easy to use | point-and-click interface easy for users of all skill levels
The following modules are included in SPSS:
- Base Statistics
- Advanced Statistics
- Custom Tables
- Missing Values
- Complex Samples
- Decision Trees
- Data Preparation
- Direct Marketing
- Exact Tests
- Neural Networks
- Machines running SPSS must be connected to the FSU network for departmental use.
- Currently supported versions are SPSS Statistics 19-27 and SPSS Amos 19-27
- Additional system requirements can be found on IBM's website: https://www.ibm.com/software/reports/compatibility/clarity/index.html
- FY 2021 Pricing To Be Determined
- FY 2020 Pricing $84.00/machine*
*Pricing subject to change annually
The SPSS Statistics and SPSS Amos site license is renewed annually, and the cost of the software is determined at that time based on the quantity of FSU machines running SPSS.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
- Place an order with the following information:
- Services: Choose Software Licensing under Other ITS Services
- Details of Request: Enter SPSS, the name and email of the installer(s), and the computer name for each device.
*All departmental orders require a purchase order.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.