From analyzing data to creating models, MATLAB is the programming platform of choice for intensive mathematical computations. The software features an easy-to-learn interactive environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. Included with MATLAB are dozens of application-specific toolboxes and Simulink model-based design that can take your research to the next level. MATLAB is used at FSU for introductory and advanced courses in mathematics, engineering and science. Get started by checking out the full list of toolboxes included with MATLAB.
- Diverse analyses | algorithm development, data visualization, data analysis, numeric computation and more
- Live editor | create scripts combining code, output and formatted text in an executable notebook
- Scalable | scale analyses to run on clusters, GPUs and clouds with only minor code changes
- Add-on toolboxes | 49 popular toolboxes with special-purpose MATLAB functions
- Self-enrollment | instant access to personal account via the self-enrollment portal
System requirements can be found on the MathWorks website.
Connection to the FSU network is required to reach the license manager for departmental computers but not for personal devices.
There is no charge for this service.
- FY2021: Pricing to be determined
- FY2020: Pricing $84/machine*
*Pricing subject to change annually