Whether it’s discovering new green energy fuels or deciphering early music genres, the ITS Research Computing Center (RCC) has staff dedicated to helping accelerate your research. Get face-to-face support and advice from our team of experts about research computing, data management and scientific workflows. From writing grant proposals to standing up computing environments, the RCC team brings a wealth of knowledge and first-hand experience in both the technical and academic fields. We will sit down with you in a dedicated, one-on-one consultation to understand your needs and goals and support your research from start to finish.
- Customized solutions | computing environments designed to fit research goals, scope and budget
- Grant expertise | help secure funding with our deep knowledge of grant proposals and access to advanced computing resources
- Regulatory compliance | assistance with curation, protection and data workflow of protected research information
- Supporting documentation | RCC can take you step-by-step through the process of creating a data management plan and other critical documents
- Prepared language catalog | use the RCC catalog of preferred and recommended language for research proposals and documentation
Basic research consultations are available at no charge.
For more in-depth consulting that requires substantial RCC staff time and material resources, ITS charges $55/hour.