Feeling artsy? Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the tools to design amazing work and eye-catching creations. Access all of Adobe’s desktop apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and more. With Creative Cloud, you’ll have the latest and greatest creative apps for photography, design, web and video at your fingertips. So go ahead. Make a poster, a video, a presentation, a report—anything you can imagine. You’ve got the tools.
- 20+ apps | access more than 20 premier creative apps, including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and After Effects
- At-home access | all FSU employees get free at-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud by signing in with their Adobe Enterprise ID
- Seamless collaboration | share files with colleagues and stay on top of changes with version control
- Cloud services | take advantage of Adobe's free online portfolios, font database and cloud storage
- Automatic updates | get the latest updates, features and services as soon as they’re released
As an FSU employee you can also use Adobe Creative Cloud at home. Please use your Adobe Enterprise ID to sign into Adobe.com to download and install the software. You will need to sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud apps using your Adobe Enterprise ID. At home use will count against the 2 installation limit per user.
Student: To access Adobe Creative Cloud on Shared Device Licensed computers in labs and classrooms, you will need an Adobe ID, or a Facebook or Google account. You can create a free Adobe ID through Adobe.com.
There is no charge for this service.
Lots of online training resources exist to help you master Adobe Creative Cloud apps. Follow the links below to access everything from short informational videos to full online courses.
- How do I sign in to the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application on my FSU computer?
- Can FSU employees use Adobe Creative Cloud at home?
- How do I create my FSU Adobe Creative Cloud account?
- How do I install the Creative Cloud desktop apps on my FSU computer?
- How do I manage my Adobe Creative Cloud account?
- How do students sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud on Shared Devices?