Patching doesn't have to be a full-time job. FSU's patch management service makes patching easier, more efficient and more secure. This centralized, automated service ensures both vendor-supplied and third-party security updates are installed quickly and reliably. Patch management covers both Microsoft and Apple operating systems and hundreds of popular academic software, apps and web browsers. That means no more manually installing updates, no more annoying pop-up notifications, and way more time to focus on core business goals.
- 100s of apps | patches available for extensive catalog of hundreds of third-party apps
- Proven patches | trusted, pre-tested patches with accompanying metadata
- Automatic installs | patches install automatically with no disruption to users
- Reduced vulnerabilities | reduces number of vulnerabilities found in Nexpose scans
- Planned updates | regularly scheduled updates for Microsoft and Apple operating systems, powered by Ivanti Patch for SCCM (PC) and Munki (Mac)
Vendor-Supplied Patch Management
There is no charge for this service. It is included in the Campus Software License Agreement.
Third-Party Patch Management
Available as a monthly subscription with a two-year contract. Request a Consultation for more information and a detailed cost breakdown.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For information on standards, policies, and more, visit IT Policies & Guidelines.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.