When you can’t meet face-to-face, why not meet screen-to-screen? GoToMeeting is a simple and reliable webinar tool available at FSU. Whether you are scheduling a virtual team meeting or an online presentation for the masses, GoToMeeting makes it easy to host and join web conferences for up to 100 people. No downloads required. All you and your participants need is an internet connection to meet online. The interactive web conference tools let you share your screen and collaborate on documents or use the virtual whiteboard and drawing tools to create something great.
- One-click meetings | instantly join, host or manage a web conference for up to 100 people
- HD video | crystal clear video displays up to 25 simultaneous webcams
- Collaboration tools | screen sharing, drawing tools, chat feature and more
- Unlimited recording | save videos locally or in the cloud along with automatic transcripts
- Secure meetings | turn on optional security features like single sign-on
GoToMeeting | host and attend interactive video conferencing with others in real time.
GoToWebinar | broadcast to large, remote audiences and conduct polls and Q&A sessions during your presentation.
GoToTraining | provide interactive, web-based training sessions complete with recording, content libraries and breakout sessions.
$40/month for each month the service is used
You can join meetings using single-tap conference calls, the specially designed mobile app, or custom email invitations. Optional toll-free numbers are available. The organizer will be charged $0.027/minute for each participant who joins the web conference using the toll-free number.
Please place an order with the following information:
- Services: Other Telecom>Telephone Instruments/Equipment & Accessories
- GoToMeeting: Organizer Basics | Attendee Quick Start
- GoToWebinar: Organizer Quick Start | Attendee Quick Start
- GoToTraining: Organizer Quick Start | Attendee Quick Start
- Who is the billing contact for my LogMeIn account?
- Is there a charge to use the audio in my LogMeIn conference?