Enterprise data management, powered by OnBase, is Florida State University’s document management and imaging platform. Think of it as a virtual copy machine. The desktop-based application creates a central electronic location for storing university documents—everything from student transcripts to faculty contracts. This digital storage system allows departments to manage content and access important, shared files through a single, streamlined platform.
- Central location | central electronic location for storing university documents
- Multiple users | multiple users can access the same document at the same time to foster collaboration
- Improved data accuracy | increased automation removes user error and improves data accuracy
- Secure storage | minimize risk and support compliance by securely storing, protecting and destroying information in accordance with state regulations
- Efficient content management | eliminates the hassle and inefficiencies of manual and paper-based processes
- Up-to-date business productivity workstation and software
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
- Latest web browser version
- Latest Java
Costs will depend upon the project scope and may include initial investment.
Interested customers please contact the ITS Enterprise Document Management team at ITS-IMGT@admin.fsu.edu to establish a project scope which may include initial investment costs and gathering of requirements and specifications, among other items.
- OnBase Unity Client - Related content
- OnBase Web Client Quick Reference Guide - Basic functionality
- OnBase Unity Client Quick Reference Guide - Basic functionality
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.