Enterprise data management, powered by OnBase, is Florida State University’s document management and imaging platform. Think of it as a virtual copy machine. The desktop-based application creates a central electronic location for storing university documents—everything from student transcripts to faculty contracts. This digital storage system allows departments to manage content and access important, shared files through a single, streamlined platform.
- Central location | central electronic location for storing university documents
- Multiple users | multiple users can access the same document at the same time to foster collaboration
- Improved data accuracy | increased automation removes user error and improves data accuracy
- Secure storage | minimize risk and support compliance by securely storing, protecting and destroying information in accordance with state regulations
- Efficient content management | eliminates the hassle and inefficiencies of manual and paper-based processes
- Up-to-date business productivity workstation and software
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
- Latest web browser version
- Latest Java
Costs will depend upon the project scope and may include initial investment.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Interested customers please contact the ITS Enterprise Document Management team at ITS-IMGT@admin.fsu.edu to establish a project scope which may include initial investment costs and gathering of requirements and specifications, among other items.
- OnBase Unity Client - Related content
- OnBase Web Client Quick Reference Guide - Basic functionality
- OnBase Unity Client Quick Reference Guide - Basic functionality
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.