The data warehouse is the central data store for Florida State University. The database houses student, employee and financial data from various university systems such as myFSU HR and myFSU Student Central. Information stored in the data warehouse provides support for reports, queries, analytics and various transactions across the university. Departments either can have data elements added to the data warehouse or request access to the data and garner accurate and timely insights from information in the warehouse.
- Customized dashboards | important reports and graphs are displayed in easy-to-access dashboards
- Enterprise reporting | use data for university-wide reporting and business decisions
- Centrally integrated data | data from multiple transaction systems is all stored in a central location
- Archival storage | the data warehouse contains backlogs of university data for easy retrieval
- Daily data capture | snapshots of the data are captured nightly
There is no charge for this service.