Data analytics studies the raw data stored in university systems. Using a complex web of queries, tables and tools, information from across the university is pulled together and analyzed. Data analytics provides the support and tools to make sense of all these facts and figures and present them in easy-to-understand dashboards and graphics. Using data analytics, departments can identify trends, draw informative summaries and make data-driven decisions.
- Ad-hoc analysis | research ad hoc business cases as needs arise
- Data visualization | create charts, graphs, maps and more to visualize data
- Statistical analysis | explore data samples to discover underlying patterns and trends
- Predictive modeling | analyze patterns in data to forecast future events and predict outcomes
- Dedicated support | team of data analytics specialists to help evaluate data
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.