Managing servers is complicated. The academic colocation service enables departments to physically store servers and other storage hardware at the Sliger Data Center. This centralized environment provides dedicated fast network infrastructure to FSU campus locations and allows departments to interconnect their storage with other data center customers locally and globally. The data center is equipped with robust networking, an uninterruptible power supply and air-cooled rotary liquid chillers, providing an ideal environment for critical data storage. So stop storing servers in closets and give your data the home it deserves.
- Cost savings | eliminates resource costs of housing servers locally
- Security compliance | extensive security and compliance controls adhere to current standards
- Redundant power | backup power source reduces downtime by keeping servers powered on and cooled
- 24/7 monitoring | facility passively monitored 24/7 with strict access controls and procedures for responding to alerts and alarms
- Scalability | capacity to scale up to meet growth and expansion