Looking to set up Microsoft Teams? Need a refresher on cybersecurity best practices? ITS offers a variety of online training to support available services and general technology at FSU. Departments can request targeted training on Zoom, Microsoft or other IT services as well as cybersecurity, disaster recovery and other technology hot topics to educate their employees. ITS also offers advanced training and product demos to university IT professionals. Training is available in a variety of online formats to best fit group size, location and learning styles.
- Software training | maximize team productivity with training on specific software and applications
- Professional development | customizable learning paths available for topics such as customer support and managing teams
- Product demos | test out new systems and applications and experiment in product sandboxes
- Flexible formats | choose from webinars, interactive sessions and online video tutorials
- Self-paced | supplemental training documents and recordings available for personal learning
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.