Centrex to VoIP Conversion
Network connectivity to a building, condition of the wiring inside a building, networking equipment within the building, network ownership and management and funding for required upgrades and new instruments are all variables to consider before conversion. However, if your department still wishes to convert, please:
Telephone Rates & Fees
Traditional fax machines utilize standard analog phone lines which are available at a monthly rate of $28.50.
*Does not include third party vendor charges
RightFax is a digital/paperless alternative to the traditional fax machine consisting of a University-administered fax server managing faxes sent and received to a departmental, dedicated phone line. Please contact ITS-IMGT@admin.fsu.edu for pricing.
Long distance is included on all University phone lines.
Authorization Codes (Centrex Only)
- Confidential 6-digit code used for dialing long distance
- Station specific code
- Authorization Codes can be added at no additional monthly cost to your service
Toll-Free 800 Numbers (incoming calls)
- One number assigned for incoming calls
- Priced at competitive long distance rate
- 1-800 Services: $13.09/Month
- Additional: 8.5¢/Min
- Installation Charges: N/A
- Call Detail: N/A