Office 365 offers cloud-based email, calendar and contact tools powered by Microsoft. Employee email—accessible from PCs, Macs and mobile devices—can be integrated with other Microsoft services to connect with colleagues and work from virtually anywhere.
- 100GB of mailbox space
- Share calendars and mailboxes with colleagues
- Sync messages, calendars and contacts across multiple devices
Who can use this service?
- Current FSU faculty and staff
How do I get it?
- Desktop - Continue to use Outlook 2013/2016
- Web - Access online at https://outlook.com/fsu.edu
- Portal - Click the @fsu icon in myFSU portal
Meeting Scheduling Tools
Outlook offers two helpful tools to make scheduling meetings a breeze. Scheduling Assistant allows you to add team members to a meeting invite then check everyone’s Outlook calendars to see available time slots. FindTime lets you propose selected meeting times to a group and have everyone vote on the best time slot.
For instructions on how to set up Office 365 email on your computer or mobile device click here.
For additional information regarding FSU email accounts, please see the following: